New to typography - Key animation

Dadrules

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi guys although my channel is new, very new. I wanted to make videos in a wide range of ways. Script, voice overs, animation and at a later time when equipment is upgraded i intend to do more recorded videos on my choice of content. Anyway i came across a style just last week which impressed me. I understand it may be an over done thing on you tube but its the first i know of it. Like i say im new lol. it would be great if anyone could give some feedback on this type of video i created " typography ". Its me first so be gentle hahaha thanx in advanced :)

What i want reviewing -

Rocky Balboa Motivational speech Kinetic typography ( included below )

Optional sort of feedback to consider if your stuck -

key framing attributes
Font type
Timing
Colours
Added effects
Film grades.

ps sorry i forgot it came up below now too ( got to remember that )

Last edited:

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Holy shiz! That oughta take some work!
Now this is going to be my opinion, not a fact. I like that style. But the visual artwork, no matter how good it is, will never keep me watching. To me, the most important part in these kind of videos, is the message you deliver with your voice. No matter what message it is, it will resonate with someone. But, I think it's a must to get the best quality audio you possibly can.

Reactions: Dadrules

Dadrules

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Holy shiz! That oughta take some work!
Now this is going to be my opinion, not a fact. I like that style. But the visual artwork, no matter how good it is, will never keep me watching. To me, the most important part in these kind of videos, is the message you deliver with your voice. No matter what message it is, it will resonate with someone. But, I think it's a must to get the best quality audio you possibly can.
Thank you for the feedback bud :)

Totally agree with you on the sound quality, makes total sense. Although its something i didn't really factor in when making it. The sound does sound better before render, so maybe i have done something in the render process or simply when i made it into a mp4 file for you tube. Not all that good with sound but its something i must learn.

Again very much appreciate you taking the time to give some feedback, thanx man :)