Meet Up/Gathering New to London

ThatJoeyFella

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everyone!

I just moved back to London after 10 years in Dublin and I'm looking to meet London YouTubers. I'm well known in the Irish YouTube community, but in London I don't know many people and I want to change that.

Is there any events/meet ups happening soon?

Cheers,

Joey

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everyone!

I just moved back to London after 10 years in Dublin and I'm looking to meet London YouTubers. I'm well known in the Irish YouTube community, but in London I don't know many people and I want to change that.

Is there any events/meet ups happening soon?

Cheers,

Joey
Hi,

Welcome back to London, had a quick scroll through your channel it's bloody great, keep it up. I haven't been doing YouTube for too long, I've been doing it a bit over a year and a half. I would love to become youtube friends with you not just for the sake of collaborating, but also genuine friends who have the same passion for youtube. Since, I don't have many youtube friends, since many are really big and those that are around the same amount of subs as me don't even reply to any of my emails or anything.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Kite Visionary

ThatJoeyFella

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks dude! Here, join London Small YouTubers on Facebook. There's regular meet ups, advice and info there :)

TheRunningRocker

YouTuber / Casual Gamer / Jedi in training.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man. I like your channel..
I'm london based so if you would like to meet up and chat give me a pm =).
Any luck finding a london based YT community?

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Same as Rocker above me! :) I'm based in London and wouldn't mind meeting up and having a chat it's always good to meet new people!

Feel free to PM me dude!

ThatJoeyFella

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey lads! Yeah I've had luck with meeting people! :)

I've been to the Creator Space 4 times and I've made a few friends. I also meet up with people from a group every fortnight. Find them on Facebook by searching for London Small YouTubers :)

TheRunningRocker

YouTuber / Casual Gamer / Jedi in training.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey lads! Yeah I've had luck with meeting people! :)

I've been to the Creator Space 4 times and I've made a few friends. I also meet up with people from a group every fortnight. Find them on Facebook by searching for London Small YouTubers :)
OOO would.... that sounds interesting... how do you get into creator space and I have applied for london small youtubers but still not accepted in =/

ThatJoeyFella

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
OOO would.... that sounds interesting... how do you get into creator space and I have applied for london small youtubers but still not accepted in =/
I think I saw you in the group so I guess your sorted.

Just google London Creator Space and you should be able to find how to apply. The LSY admins post them in the groups as events too.

Reactions: TheRunningRocker

JollyFrogGal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,

I would love to become youtube friends with you not just for the sake of collaborating, but also genuine friends who have the same passion for youtube.
Hey guys. I was looking through the posts and sounds interesting. I'm in Colchester which is about an hour away on the train. As Kite said, it would be nice to meet people who enjoy making videos. I don't have many subs but eating more people would be cool. I have a couple of YT friends but one's in Belgium and one in Somerset.

Thanks for the heads up, Joey, I'll have a look at the Small Youtubers. Message me if you want. :D Xx

Reactions: ThatJoeyFella