Gaming New friends!!

cozmosplays

A gamer on a mission :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there peoples so im looking for some more friendly people to record, play games on pc and just have fun with, the only requirement i really have is that you are around my age lets say no younger than 18 i already have a great group of collab friends and we are always open to meeting new people :)

RazeReckage

Reaction score
Hey cozmos!

Feel free to add me on skype (therustler009) i am 19 and a pc gamers. You can check my channel to see what content i create.
What games do you feel like playing?

Hit me back

Greetz

Omniter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man you can hit me up on steam, my name is omniter

itsreece

Reaction score
hey dude my names reece im 19 and live in london. would love to play a few game with yu.
my skype is "reecehawkins11"

HatchardGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there peoples so im looking for some more friendly people to record, play games on pc and just have fun with, the only requirement i really have is that you are around my age lets say no younger than 18 i already have a great group of collab friends and we are always open to meeting new people :)
hey man, i have a channel with 4000 subs and i am interested in doing a collab with you.

GreyGoneMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up Cozmos im interested in doing a collab with u!check out my content and contact me on skype if you find me interesting.