Comedy New Friends?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillion

Hey guys! I'm Chloe, and I have a couple of really good youtube friends, and I'm wishing to make more!
Youtube friends are really good to have, so you can give eachother advice and collab too!
I'm a comedy vlogger/skits type, and I'd love to get in contact with some of you who are interested in the same thing!
I'd love to make new friends, just start a conversation with me or something :)

I like your channel and you look pretty cool!
I don't understand the message system on yttalk... but feel free to start a conversation!

H
Sounds lovely :) It would be awesome to have YouTube friends :D
Hey man I subbed, looks like you've got some really good content coming up! and I don't know how I can get into contact with you... Suggestions?[DOUBLEPOST=1473150863,1473150661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im up for it!
Hey mate I subbed, I'd love to be friends but I don't know how to get in contact? I'm sorry I didnt think it through >.<[DOUBLEPOST=1473150921][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like your channel and you look pretty cool!
I don't understand the message system on yttalk... but feel free to start a conversation!
Hey man, I subbed, and I'd love to be friends

Hi Chloe

The whole forum is about making friends and the best way to do it is to interact with people and to take part in the discussion. Just like in real life.

The collaboration forum is for planning specific videos to make with other people. It is not for finding people to check out your channel.

These "looking for friends" threads tend to just incite people to promote their channels and break the rules. (Site rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/ ) They end up with everyone saying "I'll sub" which is already happening........

There is a good thread giving advice on how to get the best of YTtalk here and make friends here: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-make-friends-at-yttalk.129913/

Conclusion: Just get involved in the community :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back