KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I just recently changed my channel design. I know all my thumbnails don't fit the best with my theme right now, but for new videos I am going to be putting more orange and blue in the thumbnails.

What do you think? Does it look good?
Do you guys keep a certain color theme on your channel?

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
It doesn't strain the eye, clean looking, and I like the minimalist banner design. I'm not too sure about the blue part because it's really minimal (I suppose you refer to the avatar shirt and the K in the banner), it doesn't really "dominate" chromatically speaking in the avatar+banner compared to orange, but I guess I need to see some thumbnails first to get the full image.
As far as my channel goes, I am currently keeping a very geometrical style with black and white as dominating colors. Minimalistic, maybe a bit boring but I work well on that binary approach. Maybe someday I will switch the white for the green, 80's videoterminal style.

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
It looks good, but why did you decide to change? It may confuse your existing followers that look for your previous color theme.

I really like advertising and marketing, so I researched my colors in advance. I wanted a color combination that stood out and sent the right message.

This is a really good article and it gives a lot of examples of colors being used by different brands and why they're using them.
The Psychology of Color in Marketing and Branding

I was surprised to see that orange is the least favorite color of both men and women. You have to pick a color scheme that speaks to you, but I'd definitely keep that in mind.

Good luck with your channel!

Reactions: KantoGaming

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It doesn't strain the eye, clean looking, and I like the minimalist banner design. I'm not too sure about the blue part because it's really minimal (I suppose you refer to the avatar shirt and the K in the banner), it doesn't really "dominate" chromatically speaking in the avatar+banner compared to orange, but I guess I need to see some thumbnails first to get the full image.
As far as my channel goes, I am currently keeping a very geometrical style with black and white as dominating colors. Minimalistic, maybe a bit boring but I work well on that binary approach. Maybe someday I will switch the white for the green, 80's videoterminal style.
Thanks !! Yeah I really like the orange with the blue. I wanted to go for something really bright. I think it will definitely look better once the thumbnails match up! I like your channel theme! Keep it up! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1498324293,1498324197][/DOUBLEPOST]
It looks good, but why did you decide to change? It may confuse your existing followers that look for your previous color theme.

I really like advertising and marketing, so I researched my colors in advance. I wanted a color combination that stood out and sent the right message.

This is a really good article and it gives a lot of examples of colors being used by different brands and why they're using them.
The Psychology of Color in Marketing and Branding

I was surprised to see that orange is the least favorite color of both men and women. You have to pick a color scheme that speaks to you, but I'd definitely keep that in mind.

Good luck with your channel!
I definitely agree with not changing it lol. The previous banner I just had for a while and it looked sloppy and didn't really fit my channel very well with the videos I was posting.

That's funny about orange because orange is my favorite color. That's mainly why I chose it. And it's nice and bright.

But yeah I'm definitely not changing it again and I really like how it looks now. :)

Reactions: Roman Ryder

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the only issue I have is your header. It's quite blurry on my screen as if it's been stretched out.

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I like your profile character design, but if you can make your profile background match with the banner it will looks so much cooler. Just like a character and the banner with no square haha

Devin Legaspi

Reaction score
I like it, Did you make it yourself??? a lot of different elements working together