New Channel Art and Trailer

ZactheRipper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I have been up and going now for a month and I am about to increase the rate of videos being uploaded to 1 a day. I was wondering what you guys thought about my new art and trailer. Brutal honesty works best! Thanks so much in advance!

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Brutal honesty, huh? Well, if you're looking for brutal honesty, I'm your man!
Now, first, let's start with your channel art. Very well made. The text is bold and stands out. I don't have to squint to look at it, and the colors are perfect. I have no problem with your channel art. My only suggestion there would be to have it display something related to your channel. You do gaming videos, from what I see, so it'd be cool to have that reflect in your channel art. Maybe the word 'Gaming' or a game controller or something of the like in it.
The channel trailer could use some work, though. While the editing and the idea behind it are magnificent, the problem lies in the engagement. There's not really a whole lot there. When you make a channel trailer, you want to make it memorable. Make it something people would want to watch and make them ask for more. Now, I haven't made a channel trailer, myself, but that's my opinion. Because it's hard to watch a montage when it's just gameplay and music. If you were to voice over it, or put in highlights of your best moments in your videos (whether it be your most comedic moments, most philosophical, most amazing, most whatever) Your concept and editing's perfect, but give it more. Give it some narration. Have you ever watched a Super Bowl commercial? Those are some great inspiration! But I think you're on the right path. Good on you for reaching out for help here! Good luck! :)

ZactheRipper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Thank you for the feedback! I had some ideas for the art just didn't know if I should implement them. May give them a try now. The Trailer was kinda on a whim thing didn't get much time to think up an idea so threw it together not knowing where to start. I will take your advise and try to go from there. Thank you again!

Brutal honesty, huh? Well, if you're looking for brutal honesty, I'm your man!
Now, first, let's start with your channel art. Very well made. The text is bold and stands out. I don't have to squint to look at it, and the colors are perfect. I have no problem with your channel art. My only suggestion there would be to have it display something related to your channel. You do gaming videos, from what I see, so it'd be cool to have that reflect in your channel art. Maybe the word 'Gaming' or a game controller or something of the like in it.
The channel trailer could use some work, though. While the editing and the idea behind it are magnificent, the problem lies in the engagement. There's not really a whole lot there. When you make a channel trailer, you want to make it memorable. Make it something people would want to watch and make them ask for more. Now, I haven't made a channel trailer, myself, but that's my opinion. Because it's hard to watch a montage when it's just gameplay and music. If you were to voice over it, or put in highlights of your best moments in your videos (whether it be your most comedic moments, most philosophical, most amazing, most whatever) Your concept and editing's perfect, but give it more. Give it some narration. Have you ever watched a Super Bowl commercial? Those are some great inspiration! But I think you're on the right path. Good on you for reaching out for help here! Good luck! :)