New banner!

Masked Designs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello! I have finally hit 100 subs so I figured it was time for an upgrade! This is what I made :) (I do own the skyrim pictures by the way)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yes, very nice! I do recommend putting your uploading schedule "new videos every thursday" in your banner or a call to action like "subscribe for more" text.

Fee007

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like the banner. But, the info on the right side about your portfolio is way too small. And gets cut off. I think at least one additional color for you avatar would help it stand out more since you used mainly dark colors. Maybe outline the avatar with the color of the wolf's eyes...or something. But it looks nice overall. Hope this helps!!

Anigami

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks really sharp. Would totally move the portfolio info more to the left because I believe it would be cut off on lower resolution displays and mobile which makes it rather pointless.

Masked Designs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Looks really sharp. Would totally move the portfolio info more to the left because I believe it would be cut off on lower resolution displays and mobile which makes it rather pointless.
Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind!

Anigami

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind!
No worries. Just to double check I bumped my resolution down to a still somewhat common 1280x720 and yeah the portfolio blip is getting cut off.720p.png