Need UNIQUE Prank Ideas !

WWKD 2

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I make youtube videos on current challenges and Popular pranks, I want to try to spice it up a bit. I need some good suggestions for pranks I can do on my girlfriend. Nothing harmful just ultimately funny in the end. I really do want to test my ability to prank so please don't be scared to throw something wild at me, because her reaction will be priceless I can guarantee you that. Also If i choose to do some of anyones pranks I will give you credit for it in the video ! So let's get creative :)

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Everyday while she is out, move the furniture just a little bit left or right so that you wouldn't notice at a first glance, and keep doing it as days go on. Kind of more of a psychology expirement, but yeah just to f**k with the other one. Or you could always go with the pour a s**t ton of hot sauce in someone's food.

Reactions: WWKD 2

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I make youtube videos on current challenges and Popular pranks, I want to try to spice it up a bit. I need some good suggestions for pranks I can do on my girlfriend. Nothing harmful just ultimately funny in the end. I really do want to test my ability to prank so please don't be scared to throw something wild at me, because her reaction will be priceless I can guarantee you that. Also If i choose to do some of anyones pranks I will give you credit for it in the video ! So let's get creative :)
Sneak up behind her when she is drinking something and then scream in her ear... hopefully she will spit out her drink. I had the urge to do this to somebody the other day at work, but I don't want to get fired.

Also if you put oil on the floor and put some plastic wrap across the doorway and get her to run around the corner and slip and get clothes lined by the plastic wrap, I'd watch it.

WWKD 2

Reaction score
Everyday while she is out, move the furniture just a little bit left or right so that you wouldn't notice at a first glance, and keep doing it as days go on. Kind of more of a psychology expirement, but yeah just to f**k with the other one. Or you could always go with the pour a s**t ton of hot sauce in someone's food.
The moving of the furniture might be hard for me as of now just because we don't live alone so she wouldn't put the blame straight on me, but going the route with something hot is always tempting I just need a unique of doing it.

Reactions: Kush Patel

WWKD 2

Reaction score
Sneak up behind her when she is drinking something and then scream in her ear... hopefully she will spit out her drink. I had the urge to do this to somebody the other day at work, but I don't want to get fired.

Also if you put oil on the floor and put some plastic wrap across the doorway and get her to run around the corner and slip and get clothes lined by the plastic wrap, I'd watch it.
Haha the first one is funny and I might try it. I wish I could do the second one but the only problem is that we have carpet :(

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Haha the first one is funny and I might try it. I wish I could do the second one but the only problem is that we have carpet :(
Use trip wire... The screaming and making them spit would be hilarious if it was just random strangers in public.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This isn't a rude prank just annoying but it works. So play any video game where people can't be seen sometimes because of glitches. Then try and get them to say where they are when they are near you and pretend you can't see them. Just do this for a few minutes and then tell them you were joking and they will be so annoyed

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do a drive thru prank but have your drivers side window with like a huge wallpaper or background that looks like a restaurant drive thru with your open window as the window and act like they are ordering from you.

gto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
try to film her while sleeping and put her little pinky in water , while keeping filming and see her reaction in the morning[DOUBLEPOST=1486760672,1486760520][/DOUBLEPOST]for Vday try to give her a gift in box and on the box there this msg "Girl, you crawled right into my heart, just like these roaches are about to crawl into every crevice of your car." (in the box is full of roaches) .try to do that in closed space haha :devil: