Voice Acting Need Professional Voice Actor for Halloween video

Toasters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Hello there everyone, this is a follow up from my earlier post where i posted some unspecific things. Let me clear it up.

I need a professional voice actor who's had experience and can do it for free.

Requirements:
Must be over 16.
Must have experience with voice acting.
Must have examples of voice acting.

Thanks in regards.

Reactions: Skyler Henricks

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
How professional are we talking? I can do some different voices let me know what the character is and I'll make some samples...I'll also do it for free as long as you plug my channel in the description or end of the video or credits whichever you prefer!!

Reactions: Toasters

Toasters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
How professional are we talking? I can do some different voices let me know what the character is and I'll make some samples...I'll also do it for free as long as you plug my channel in the description or end of the video or credits whichever you prefer!!
Hey! I just checked out your channel (I love it btw) But do you have a microphone? (I think you have but just checking) Do you have Discord or Skype so we can talk?

And yes i always plug channels for their work :D[DOUBLEPOST=1509121056,1509121012][/DOUBLEPOST]
ps: with professional i mean people who have had some experience with it :)

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I just checked out your channel (I love it btw) But do you have a microphone? (I think you have but just checking) Do you have Discord or Skype so we can talk?

And yes i always plug channels for their work :D[DOUBLEPOST=1509121056,1509121012][/DOUBLEPOST]
ps: with professional i mean people who have had some experience with it :)
I have a discord, I'll have to look up what my name is on there or what I have to look up to share it with you..I don't know if I would say I have experience but I do talk a lot and I have done lots of silly voices for my kids and reading to kids at schools and libraries. I've been in a few plays as a stage actor when I was a lot younger..if I'm not what your looking for that's cool too...also Thanks for checking out my channel!!

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
Why'd u have to create a new post to clear things up? Why couldn't you just reply in the original thread then edit the first post based on what was originally left unclear.

Toasters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Why'd u have to create a new post to clear things up? Why couldn't you just reply in the original thread then edit the first post based on what was originally left unclear.
Why'd u have to comment on this post when its already a week after Halloween? Why couldn't you just not reply to this thread and stop being like other people who are straight up ***** who only leave negativity?

Reactions: Skyler Henricks

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
Constructive criticism is negativity? No wonder the humanity is down in the gutter