Need new ideas?

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi

I have a youtube channel where I do a show around in some of the hot cars and show the interior on some of the videos as well and would like to know what else I can do in order to up my views?

Its going pretty good better than expected but I would like to take it to the next level I have considering putting a GoPro on my self while I do a test drive of the cars so it feels like you are driving yourself.
But that is just one of the ideas I had what do you think?

What do you think?

D_halfrican

I've Got It
Reaction score
What's ur channel name and how many cameras do you have available

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's ur channel name and how many cameras do you have available
Hi

Link for the channel you find under my profile and I only got one camera so far as I am just starting up :)
I just used my own personal channel cause I didn't expect it to go that good.

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Link doesn't work and cars is a big niche
I dont understand cause it works fine when I click on it?

They might be a big niche but there is a pretty good demand on them and new cars are published every year to the motor shows so if you are first to spot them it is a good business.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
by far the biggest suggestion. is to say something! talk about the car. top speed. 0-60 etc etc, give me some details!

links works fine for me btw

Reactions: Oliver Andersen

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
by far the biggest suggestion. is to say something! talk about the car. top speed. 0-60 etc etc, give me some details!

links works fine for me btw
What if I write the specs down in the information window on each video?

D_halfrican

I've Got It
Reaction score
Okay I watch a video here's just my suggestion and what I'm trying to do with my own channel

So first if you can slow down your footage of the outside of the car for b-roll with some music you like to match the tone and the GoPro for test drive is a good idea but definitely add music instead of raw audio except for test drives so ppl can hear the engine

Time Jacker

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would say try lots of things out and see what works for you. There are so many different approaches you could take, and it's only by experimenting that you'll find what works.

You definitely need to have yourself in it, even if it's just as a voice over to start off with, because people are attracted to a personality.

I'd also say that variety is key so get yourself to as many motor shows, car showrooms, test drives, etc. as possible and build up that content. Regular content is important.

On a side note, they've just released the Ford Mustang here in the UK for the first time ever - right hand drive - and I am so tempted. I drove one in Vegas recently and I was a little bit disappointed, but it wasn't a full fat model and there's something about them... I've always been a German car man up until now...

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What if I write the specs down in the information window on each video?
writing the specs down in the information is a good idea, but that should be on top of you saying it in the video. people come to watch, too lazy to read, someone mentioned just to add music, although that would be better. it would be nowhere near as good as you giving us some detail. or history about the car