Need Help With Video Flicker!

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for some technical help with Premiere CS5. I've made a bunch of gameplay videos on my channel now and every time I export one I always get this weird flicking effect. It's always around my camera window but also in areas of the gameplay footage with lots of small details. I'll post a good example of this below. Please believe me when I say I'm not linking this video for views, I seriously want to resolve this issue...

(Oh right apparently I can't link videos...If you could please go to my channel and look for Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion Part 2 that would be amazing. Full video name is.... F#@%ING GL LABS CRABS! | Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion | #2 )

The start of the video after the intro is particularly bad. You can see flicking around my camera edges but it's also EVERYWHERE in the game footage. The floor specifically looks really bad because of all the metal details in the texture. Does anyone know of a way to fix this maybe in my render settings or through some other filter or effect I need to add to my video footage?

Polomascot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry, man i Don't use Premiere CS5. -Sony Vagas pro 13
i tryed posting a link for you but it wont let me here.

Fudge

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had the exact same problem with Premiere Pro CC 2015, for me all i did was tick the "use frame blending" box when exporting and it fixed it! Hope this helps! :)

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had the exact same problem with Premiere Pro CC 2015, for me all i did was tick the "use frame blending" box when exporting and it fixed it! Hope this helps! :)
Ahhh alright thanks. I'll give that go next time I render and let you know. Thanks for the tip :)