ArchBldErnyWard

Hi, I have recently started creating content on YouTube and have loads of ideas for videos. However, I feel that my branding and design due to poor lack of knowledge in these areas hold me back and would appreciate if you could check my channel out and suggest any improvements.

Thank you

Hi, I have recently started creating content on YouTube and have loads of ideas for videos. However, I feel that my branding and design due to poor lack of knowledge in these areas hold me back and would appreciate if you could check my channel out and suggest any improvements.

Thank you
The only way to learn it to keep doing it. You have a good base, now keep on producing!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi ArchBid.. your channel link doesn't work which is why nobody has given any specific advise to your question yet i reckon. Crown usually spots that but missed. I'd can't post link to the instructions page.. but maybe someone will soon. In the meantime maybe try fix it yourself.

Indeed the link is not working , cannot see your YouTube channel, you need to fix that first.

Back