Voice Acting Need a voice actor?

LunarCeliuo

Hey if your looking for a male voice actor for your channel, look no further! Lmao I’m 18 and I’m down to help you out and lend my voice for your videos of you need me. I haven’t been in much so my voice is still very unique. I’m down to narrorate (haven’t done it before) or play a character in a series your making. If you have any questions or if you’re interested, just let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi, I am adapting my comic to a Youtube channel and I'd like if you can voice the main character if you still interested in voicing.
My comic: tapas.io/episode/1375931
I need but can I hear voice somewhere? I do parodies. ANd I need different voices sometimes

Hey! Sorry ive goeen back to yoyu guys so late, ive been busy with some other projects and college, but if you have a discord go ahead and add me to get in contact with me SnaccDubbbz#4317 or f you have a twitter you can DM me @TheeFireLord.

Hey if your looking for a male voice actor for your channel, look no further! Lmao I’m 18 and I’m down to help you out and lend my voice for your videos of you need me. I haven’t been in much so my voice is still very unique. I’m down to narrorate (haven’t done it before) or play a character in a series your making. If you have any questions or if you’re interested, just let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
hay I have a narration project that can use your skill hit me up on discord for info:huntermourad#2017

Look this video!!

Back