Voice Acting Need a voice actor?

LunarCeliuo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Hey if your looking for a male voice actor for your channel, look no further! Lmao I’m 18 and I’m down to help you out and lend my voice for your videos of you need me. I haven’t been in much so my voice is still very unique. I’m down to narrorate (haven’t done it before) or play a character in a series your making. If you have any questions or if you’re interested, just let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Plautus123

Reaction score
I need but can I hear voice somewhere? I do parodies. ANd I need different voices sometimes

LunarCeliuo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Hi, I am adapting my comic to a Youtube channel and I'd like if you can voice the main character if you still interested in voicing.
My comic: tapas.io/episode/1375931
I need but can I hear voice somewhere? I do parodies. ANd I need different voices sometimes
Hey! Sorry ive goeen back to yoyu guys so late, ive been busy with some other projects and college, but if you have a discord go ahead and add me to get in contact with me SnaccDubbbz#4317 or f you have a twitter you can DM me @TheeFireLord.

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey if your looking for a male voice actor for your channel, look no further! Lmao I’m 18 and I’m down to help you out and lend my voice for your videos of you need me. I haven’t been in much so my voice is still very unique. I’m down to narrorate (haven’t done it before) or play a character in a series your making. If you have any questions or if you’re interested, just let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
hay I have a narration project that can use your skill hit me up on discord for info:huntermourad#2017

Andrewss

Reaction score
That's awesome, you should join some of the other actors we have gotten on our Discord channel

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
oh, well, thank you for the information, and, what sims version can I use?, I think is so more easy, but, on defect, which program can I use for create a child model.??

Ryan19990121

Reaction score

Ryan19990121

Reaction score
Look this video!!