Voice Acting Need a voice actor?

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I did 7 voices on the DragonBall Z Funimation dubs Korin, Ox-King, Burter, Rings, Moori, Alien Announcer, and Grand Kai. If you have the VHS series, its my voices on them.

I am currently touring as a celebrity guest at ComicCons throughout the U.S. Another Voice Actor from DBZ cannot mention names here I reunited with at a ComicCon said she would be interested in teaming up with me on a project.

Below is what I am looking for and if anyone can help point me in the right direction, Id be grateful to this forum a million fold Ill do a random giveaway here later if allowed to show my gratitude.

We would like to find a Christian based "mini-series" anime that has good moral advice and lessons for kids and teens, maybe 5 episodes max. The other mystery VA and I have been comparing our vocal dynamics finding we have the complete spectrum of female/male voices covered between the two of us to voice a whole project like this ourselves. We have the ability to voice record from our own studios.

What Christian anime companies do you know of that have a great reputation for putting out grade A material? Who should I start with?

Have a blessed week.
Mark KidWok Britten