Other Need a USA Presenter!

Wha'sTrending

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a USA Presenter to upload on to my channel of things trending in the USA.

Example Video:

I'm looking for somone who has the following:

Working decent mic
Above the age of 16
Access to a video editor
Proof of channel.

If this sound like you please ask or leave contact details down below

Reactions: Realm Unknown

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I would work on really growing you audience first man, before asking for more people to hop on board. I would gladly offer my help once you've established that, so later on down the road if you need assistance, search me out.

Unanswered5s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure of what benefit this would be to the presenter that you're searching for since the channel is still very new and doesn't have a big following, unless it's some sort of paid position?

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I'm not sure of what benefit this would be to the presenter that you're searching for since the channel is still very new and doesn't have a big following, unless it's some sort of paid position?
I'm saying you do not need someone else at this moment, unless you want to form a team based channel. Right now your focus should be on growing and expanding your audience and viewership. Rather than expanding out to other channels and adding new things in. Build up a core base first, then add additions.

Unanswered5s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm saying you do not need someone else at this moment, unless you want to form a team based channel. Right now your focus should be on growing and expanding your audience and viewership. Rather than expanding out to other channels and adding new things in. Build up a core base first, then add additions.
What? Yes I understood that, I was talking to the OP lol

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
So basically what you are saying too, yes, lol, sorry for confusingly wording that last post[DOUBLEPOST=1518203089,1518203016][/DOUBLEPOST]
What? Yes I understood that, I was talking to the OP lol
Though if you ever want to collab, lol, hit me up here or on Youtube ;P

Reactions: Unanswered5s

Unanswered5s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So basically what you are saying too, yes, lol, sorry for confusingly wording that last post[DOUBLEPOST=1518203089,1518203016][/DOUBLEPOST]

Though if you ever want to collab, lol, hit me up here or on Youtube ;P
Haha that might be cool actually I hadn't considered doing something like that. Maybe when I can get some more free time to work with I'll hit you up and we could work out a script or something :)

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Haha that might be cool actually I hadn't considered doing something like that. Maybe when I can get some more free time to work with I'll hit you up and we could work out a script or something :)
Sounds good, haha, I'll be here if you need to reach out, plus my links are down below

Reactions: Unanswered5s

Wha'sTrending

Reaction score
Atm I'm looking just for one more person to cover trending stories in the USA so I can cover the UK. It jsut means my audience will grow both in different countries.