My Wildlife branding and Logo

Tom theWildlife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys and girls!

So I have created a logo and brand for my channel as well as a trailer to explain to everyone what my channel is all about as well as hopefully being somewhat entertaining! I would just like to get some feedback from everyone on how I have branded my channel as well the trailer.

Thanks and hope you are all have a great day :)

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont see your logo on the Channel. A picture works for some channels, but a logo is better most of the time. Your Channel trailer is SPOT ON. Its very good its short and very informative. Just make sure if you have a picture/logo on your YouTube Channel you match it with your social media. Good Luck! :)

Reactions: Tom theWildlife

Tom theWildlife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi sladee thanks for the great feedback :) I place my logo in the top right of all my video thumbnails but perhaps I should be putting it elsewhere?

Reactions: Sladee

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ahh I see it! Put it in your profile picture, and or, your banner. It makes it more apparent to new people checking our your channel for the first time. You can use the images you currently have as a background for your logo.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Tom theWildlife

've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Tom theWildlife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh thanks sorry about that I am new here :p So if you don't mind we asking what is supposed to happen under the section that I posted under logo and design or something?