My monetization disabled

FootballerG

Reaction score
My monetization was disabled because of new youtube partner policy of not using copyright material regardless i never received claims. They told me you will be able to reapply after a month. did any body faced this temporary disabled monetization would love to know how thing went for you and did you succeed to get it back.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the YouTube monetization discussion forum. :) The YTtalk support forum is for forum-specific questions. ^_^

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
My monetization was disabled because of new youtube partner policy of not using copyright material regardless i never received claims. They told me you will be able to reapply after a month. did any body faced this temporary disabled monetization would love to know how thing went for you and did you succeed to get it back.
You misunderstand the "policy"
It not about copyright or not having copyright claims. Its about the bulk of the content on your channel not being yours. They are choosing to stop monetizing such content.

Reactions: FootballerG

FootballerG

Reaction score
You misunderstand the "policy"
It not about copyright or not having copyright claims. Its about the bulk of the content on your channel not being yours. They are choosing to stop monetizing such content.
So My question is how the process of reapplying after a month will be, I mean deleting that bulk of content i do not own would make my channel bass or what i should do.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So My question is how the process of reapplying after a month will be, I mean deleting that bulk of content i do not own would make my channel bass or what i should do.

What are you confused about? Isn't it obvious?

What should you do? Either stop stealing other people's work and start making your own original content or stop doing YouTube.

Reactions: Cephus

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What are you confused about? Isn't it obvious?

What should you do? Either stop stealing other people's work and start making your own original content or stop doing YouTube.
Not sure why this is so hard for so many people to understand.

FootballerG

Reaction score
I do not steal others content, but anyway no need pf judging I just asking about the reapplying process