My latest video was received VERY BADLY! WHY???

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Hi there guys!

I was quite proud of my latest Garry's Mod video. Did quite a bit of editing... The sound was a little too low but in my opinion well balanced (just turn it up a little, sorry).

But why was it received so badly? I lost 2 subs due to it...

Please let me know! I am blind to the mistakes that I have made :(

Thank you very much!

-James

It's pretty common to lose subscribers, especially so early on, when it's much easier to notice. Maybe they subscribed when you were doing something different, and they're not a fan of the other videos. Maybe they subscribed to support you early on but just aren't into what you're making.

While these types of videos aren't for me, I do know there's a large audience for this kind of thing. But even from what little of those videos I've seen, I can see how somebody would think you're just trying to copy what other, larger channels are doing, and not everyone is going to jive with that. Chances are the people who watch your videos, also watch those bigger channels too, and you've got to take that into consideration. Don't be Kwebbelkop, be James, differentiate yourself.

You've already got 100+ subscribers, so there's obviously people who want to watch your videos, just know that when you post videos to a forum like this, not everyone is going to like them.

It's pretty common to lose subscribers, especially so early on, when it's much easier to notice. Maybe they subscribed when you were doing something different, and they're not a fan of the other videos. Maybe they subscribed to support you early on but just aren't into what you're making.

While these types of videos aren't for me, I do know there's a large audience for this kind of thing. But even from what little of those videos I've seen, I can see how somebody would think you're just trying to copy what other, larger channels are doing, and not everyone is going to jive with that. Chances are the people who watch your videos, also watch those bigger channels too, and you've got to take that into consideration. Don't be Kwebbelkop, be James, differentiate yourself.

You've already got 100+ subscribers, so there's obviously people who want to watch your videos, just know that when you post videos to a forum like this, not everyone is going to like them.

Thank you so much! The problem is that Kwebbelkop is just the most known one that does these kind of videos. When me and my friends get together we just play and this ends up happening. There's not that much we can do about it in order to actually look much more different from him.

But you are most certainly right! Thank you very much again :)

U are a beautiful plant gomez :D I can't tell why people don't like it. It actually is pretty funny :D

Haha thanks! I thought it was a really funny video as well. Too bad we're already at 4 dislikes now. That is totally different from what I usually receive. This is still a mystery, even though ehmaysi made a lot of sense.

I liked it for the most part, it was pretty funny but I can see why some people didn't like it. It was very hectic and difficult to follow. If you like doing it though, keep doing it man!

I liked it for the most part, it was pretty funny but I can see why some people didn't like it. It was very hectic and difficult to follow. If you like doing it though, keep doing it man!

Thanks for the feedback mate! I was already considering slowing down the videos a little bit, so I will definitely try that! A little less hectic, a little less jumpcutting, and a little bit more "story" to follow ;)

Thanks for the feedback mate! I was already considering slowing down the videos a little bit, so I will definitely try that! A little less hectic, a little less jumpcutting, and a little bit more "story" to follow ;)

I think that's a good idea. It was also a little bit too hectic for me (especially the talking). Don't worry about every follower, though. You'll get new ones. :)

Its ok only two subs just i dont think you have to worry too much about it.

Back