• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first 1000 Views !!!

Do you think my channel is growing well?

• yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Congratulations nice work!

Thank you so much :D !!

w00t! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Thank you :) !!!!!!

Congrats on your first 1,000 views. keep up the hard work and good things will happen to you.

Thank you :) I really love it :D !!

Good job ! Love your channel, I love to watch your videos when I have time <3
Thank you so much :) That means the world to me :D !! I am so happy you enjoy it! Thanks for being so sweet!!

Congratulations. 3 months to get a 1000 channel views is good going.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you :) I am really proud!!

That's very good!
Thank you so much Shane :D !!!

Congratulations for hitting the majestic 4 digits. Cool original name by the way, you sure do like your sims videos! I don't play sims anymore but I loved it back in the days of Sims Deluxe, I'd maybe buy the new when I finally get myself a decent gaming PC

Thank you so much Henry :) !! I knew I didn't want my real name so I just chose something that really describes me haha ! Thank you for being so sweet !! I really recommend the game, it is really awesome and as you can see it has come a long way :)[DOUBLEPOST=1477317085,1477316976][/DOUBLEPOST]
How awesome! your channel is something to be proud of! you have some great content :) awesome!
Thank you so much :) Your channel is awesome as well, you are both really talented :) !!![DOUBLEPOST=1477317152][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is amazing news! Well done :) Keep up the great work each video will allow it to get easier!
Thank you so much !! I hope so :)

Back