Movie sound effects

Jayel_Boss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Now the title may get you thinking one way but its the other. I mean its all sound effects but let me try to explain it to the point of where it becomes lucid. Whenever i look up movie sound effects on google i get the same results you know window breaking sound effects, gun sound effects, just sound effects that are generally in movies, but i am not particularly looking for those sound effects i am referring to to those such as the Duuuuuuun (fades to black) They use these very much in trailers. I just can't wrap my finger around it if anyone can understand what i'm trying say then can you please tell me what these certain sound effects are called It will REALLY be appreciated THANK you

EastBoundSounds

Reaction score
Check out these sounds @ eastboundsounds.com/samples I had the opportunity to record a lot of machines and metallic metal sounds in a Custom Stainless Steel shop with some really good equipment. Possibilities are endless with these sounds if your creative, you can import them into step sequencer or sampler and create custom sounds or just layer them in your project as is and be done.