Other Motivational and lifestyle collabs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone. I so hope your day is as blessed as you are. I have a new channel that is about 4 months old with just under 50 subs. I would absolutely love to collaborate or do shout outs with other channels that talk about motivation and lifestyle, poetry or Christianity. If you like my channel, let me know so we can set something up. :)

Katie Jade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I make lifestyle videos and vlogs and also just under 50 subs, would definatley be intrested in a collab :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds great. Before we get into it tell me more about yourself and your channel. Lets get to know each other a little bit. I took the liberty of checking out your vlog videos. They're pretty nice :) :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470858324,1470858249][/DOUBLEPOST]That sounds great. Before we get into it tell me more about yourself and your channel. Lets get to know each other a little bit. I took the liberty of checking out your vlog videos. They're pretty nice :) :)

Pierce

Reaction score
I'm definelty Interested my passion is motivating people and I just started my channel, I think we can help each other grow our channels