[Most Favorite] - [Least Favorite] Comments

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love it when you read a comment and it is very positive and genuine and you can tell that it is. I do a lot of advice videos and people email me anonymously then I make a video for them. I have received comments about how much a video has actually helped someone and it is the best feeling ever! :)

Reactions: AARONAUTIX

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The ones I love best are the compliments for obvious reasons; but they do always cheer up my day immeasurably. Really though any comment where they've obviously watched the vid I get something out of, whether it's positive or negative. I haven't had anything awful yet, though I did headdesk at the lassie saying "great vid! please enter my MAC giveaway." (Took me a few moments to realise she meant make-up not a computer. Ahem.
yeah Comments are the best sometimes :D
Fail on the MAC thingy though :O[DOUBLEPOST=1485980478,1485980432][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love it when you read a comment and it is very positive and genuine and you can tell that it is. I do a lot of advice videos and people email me anonymously then I make a video for them. I have received comments about how much a video has actually helped someone and it is the best feeling ever! :)
Wow I don't think that I will ever achieve that with my stupid gaming vids ^^ That's incredible :)

Reactions: Blunt Brittany