Chicken Tendies

Reaction score
So for the most part I got a new logo and channel banner and my skills at making thumbnails is slowly increasing and I feel I have reached a new peek of my channel and I wanted a nice honest look/Review of the channel to see if I need to improve it more

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
Your thumbnails are okay, but they're a little bit cluttered. There's too much going on for me to care about any of it before clicking on it. Your videos are funny, but without editing, not a lot of channels can get big. Good editing is key for channel growth, but if you can have something happening that will keep people invested at all times so they don't click off, than they'll stay on your channel. I think a couple cuts could work for you, but having too many will make it annoying.

TL;DR: Take a little bit out of the thumbnails and cut your videos a tiny bit. You and your group are funny, so you already have a good base for your channel, good luck with your channel man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like how the thumbnails pop out, but the content could be a little more organized. I saw a bit of the intro video and was a bit confused of where it was going. I suggest having more descriptive titles or descriptions. I like the editing a lot. Keep up the good work and best of luck to your channel.

Reactions: Chicken Tendies

Chicken Tendies

Reaction score
Your thumbnails are okay, but they're a little bit cluttered. There's too much going on for me to care about any of it before clicking on it. Your videos are funny, but without editing, not a lot of channels can get big. Good editing is key for channel growth, but if you can have something happening that will keep people invested at all times so they don't click off, than they'll stay on your channel. I think a couple cuts could work for you, but having too many will make it annoying.

TL;DR: Take a little bit out of the thumbnails and cut your videos a tiny bit. You and your group are funny, so you already have a good base for your channel, good luck with your channel man
Thanks Man it makes me happy that you could give me this feedback, i always felt my thumbnails didn't have enough in it so it gives me relief that I am overdoing my job and I have to take a step back with that.