Monetization

tsakisworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone :)
Firstly congrats on anyone who's monetized and who's almost there. You deserve it bad.

I'd like to ask any tips on how to get more views on your videos and more watch time to get monetized?

And lastly, about partnerships, do you know where you could look for partnerships?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
And lastly, about partnerships, do you know where you could look for partnerships?
If you Google "YouTube MCNs list", you'll find lists of MCNs that offer partnerships. However, I ask, what are you looking for in a partnership with an MCN that justifies them receiving a portion of your revenue?

tsakisworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you Google "YouTube MCNs list", you'll find lists of MCNs that offer partnerships. However, I ask, what are you looking for in a partnership with an MCN that justifies them receiving a portion of your revenue?
I'm wanting to work with brands and people, and showcase their product through my work. mostly products I'm familiar with or interested in so I know what I'm talking about.

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
I'm wanting to work with brands and people, and showcase their product through my work. mostly products I'm familiar with or interested in so I know what I'm talking about.
So sponsorships and brand integrations? That could be done on your own, without surrendering a portion of your earnings to the network. There are services like FameBit (famebit.com/creators) and Grapevine (grapevinelogic.com/sponsorships-for-creators) that connect brands with creators. Do note that Famebit has a subscriber requirement of 5,000 and Grapevine requires 2,000 subscribers in order to use their service. Another option is to contact brands directly.

MCNs won't really work with you on finding you brand deals and sponsorships if you are a small-averaged sized channel. They may offer you discounted access to certain software or access to music libraries, but that can be found with a quick Google search.

Nowadays, MCNs don't offer much as they used to and sticking with Adsense is the way to go in my honest opinion.

Yes, I'm aware but I don't think I fit the criteria for the youtube partner program just yet.
If you don't meet the requirements for the YouTube Partner Program (YPP), then you can't join an MCN. You'd first need to be accepted into the YPP (regardless if you intend to join an MCN or not).