Monetization Has Been Disabled with $1280!

P K Saha

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

My channel has 360 videos. A few days ago, I got a copyright strike for 3 months. As far I know YouTube disable channel after 3 or more strikes. But they disabled my channel monetization.

In the meantime, I need to say that I have made private all the videos in my channel so that no strikes are coming until I withdraw the balanced. And I have $1280 and more will be added for next two days.

What YouTube said:
They want me to contact that person who made this claim. Otherwise, they won't enable monetization. I have contacted and he has refused.

My question is that,
May I withdraw this money in my bank after three months? May I get back my channel in the previous mode? It has 11k subscriber. I'm gonna be mad.

Note: YouTube said if you don't get further strikes, they will enable after three months. I decide not to upload any videos in the next three months. I want to get back my channel.

What will be your suggestion?

Heathcliff

Reaction score
Call the person who gave you a strike to release the claim. But I have to say what I think, you are not telling us the entire story. Apparently you gave him a good reason to strike your content. If you have a great channel, you treat it as your baby not as an abusive machine to make $$

Reactions: MrDooney

P K Saha

Reaction score
I used a clip from his video. I emailed him. No replied.
By the is that possible to get back my channel after 3 months with $$$?

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
True what Heathcliff said. If you care about your channel you take it into your own hands. Do everything to contact the person. Plus even if you can never monetize ever again, are you just done with youtube... if all you care about is getting your thousand dollars, then maybe rethink what you think about youtube, also how long did you use the clip for?

Heathcliff

Reaction score
I used a clip from his video. I emailed him. No replied.
By the is that possible to get back my channel after 3 months with $$$?
Karma, sorry I'm being hard. Well actually I am not. I am a content creator too and it pisses me off when someone is using my content without my permission.
Very simple, Youtube is a platform for content creators.

If you want to use content, make 1000% sure you can protect yourself under fair use.

Who is the claimant?

P K Saha

Reaction score
Karma, sorry I'm being hard. Well actually I am not. I am a content creator too and it pisses me off when someone is using my content without my permission.
Very simple, Youtube is a platform for content creators.

If you want to use content, make 1000% sure you can protect yourself under fair use.

Who is the claimant?
I have given credit to him. I think this is under fair use, though I didn't ask for permission.
I know it's my fault. Actually, this guy is a star and musician. I emailed him. No replied.
Even I am trying to reach him by facebook. No answers.[DOUBLEPOST=1474134661,1474134498][/DOUBLEPOST]
True what Heathcliff said. If you care about your channel you take it into your own hands. Do everything to contact the person. Plus even if you can never monetize ever again, are you just done with youtube... if all you care about is getting your thousand dollars, then maybe rethink what you think about youtube, also how long did you use the clip for?
I did. But no answer. Yes monetized my videos. It's not about $$$, it's all about 11k subscriber. :( I'm getting mad. I have been using his content for 1 month. and it was a manual strike.

Heathcliff

Reaction score
Giving credits does not give you the right to use his content.

Who is the claimant?

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have given credit to him. I think this is under fair use, though I didn't ask for permission.
I know it's my fault. Actually, this guy is a star and musician. I emailed him. No replied.
Even I am trying to reach him by facebook. No answers.
Well, idk. I sometimes use clips, but I credit them, and make sure its less than 8 seconds, but if it was a famous person, its gonna be a pain in the a** getting that revoked

Heathcliff

Reaction score
Let's see what I can do, can you send all the details inbox?

P K Saha

Reaction score
He was [staff removed]
his email: [staff removed][DOUBLEPOST=1474135016,1474134831][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's see what I can do, can you send all the details inbox?
Please do something for me. I'm gonna mad.

Last edited by a moderator: