Monetizable content

Marian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, guys!

I have a youtube channel based on football ( Top 10 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo and stuff like that) and I no longer receive money on those videos because youtube said I don't have rights for that.

So my channel is not on a good standing for receiving money.

I don't know what videos to do to receive the green line for that.

I want to publish boxing videos like those for football but I guess I will not receive money for those also. Or maybe posting interesting edited clips taken from Joe Rogan. I know he doesn't have a problem with people reposting his stuff.

Do you have any ideas? I have a channel with 50 K subscribers and one with 13 K and I dont want to waste them...

Thanks

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

Hi, guys!

I have a youtube channel based on football ( Top 10 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo and stuff like that) and I no longer receive money on those videos because youtube said I don't have rights for that.

I want to publish boxing videos like those for football but I guess I will not receive money for those also. Or maybe posting interesting edited clips taken from Joe Rogan. I know he doesn't have a problem with people reposting his stuff.

Do you have any ideas? I have a channel with 50 K subscribers and one with 13 K and I dont want to waste them...

Thanks
Well YouTube wants people to create ORIGINAL content so you should do that instead of using other people's content. :)

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@Marian

Please read the following post...

Then go and read these if after reading the above, you still want a monetized channel...

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, guys!

Thanks
Unless your channel is Daily Dose Of Internet or Calbel (or another large channel with a golden pass), you need to significantly transform or thoroughly criticise copyrighted works in order to be monetised.

You could just talk about the matches with face cam, or analyse players and future match ups etc.