Gaming Modded Minecraft Series[PC][1.5K SUBS-NO MIN]

Archi

Ayoo, no time to explain, I made a server running a custom modpack that adds in guns, cars, helicopters and even jets!! I need people in here right now! [If you're not into that then still do get in touch as I have other shows planned <3]

Requirements:
-Good Mic [No Static, No 2 years old nephew screaming in the background]
-Discord for chatter [Teamspeak is acceptable]
-A decent computer [I can't have a teammate lagging behind]
-Cooperative [I don't want a nursery]

If you think you're a fine individual who fits the above-mentioned requirements then you're welcome! Feel free to join even if you don't have any subs!

I'm interested.
Im out of school
I live in the US
I have a good microphone (Rode NT-USB)
I have good internet and a good computer
I have skype, curse, razer comms, and discord ( All four are LochnessGaming)

Hello, I am 14 and looking for something fun like this, I have 24 subs and try my hardest to post good content 3 times per week. I have a Mic on my turtle beaches, which is pretty good, I have a reliable computer, and my skype is CJcoolguyYT, also my discord is CJcoolguy (new to discord)

I am a smaller youtuber with 33 subscribers, a good microphone, discord, I have good internet and I would like to know what modpack and where to download it.

I'd probably be down for some of this.

I'm 18, I have a pretty good mic (AT2020), I'm quite chill and mature by personality whilst gaming and I like to cooporate and strategize.

I mainly use Skype for communication but I've tried discord before and we should be good :)

Back