thejoelwilliamsphere

Hello,

So recently I just finished watching Boogie2988's recent video about how he got hacked and at the end of the video a thumbnail appears that you can click on and it works on mobile - an actual working mobile annotation I think! I couldn't believe it!

Does anyone else know how to do this?

Thank you

There's currently no such thing as 'mobile annotations'. YouTube uses this program now called "I" Cards, basically you can add a card with about 40 characters of text to explain something in that part of a video or promote something.

Annotations currently only work on PC, however development for such thing is in the works.

Yeah, they're called Cards! Super awesome because they're compatible with mobile platforms and they're SUPER easy to use and add to your videos. You'll find the 'Cards' option around the same area you add annotations to a video, and anyone can use them :D

Hello,

So recently I just finished watching Boogie2988's recent video about how he got hacked and at the end of the video a thumbnail appears that you can click on and it works on mobile - an actual working mobile annotation I think! I couldn't believe it!

Does anyone else know how to do this?

Thank you

That's the new end card tool. Your channel has to be whitelisted in order to access the feature.

Back