Gaming Minecraft,Trove,(esc) collabs

CreepChomper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im doing minecraft, trove, portal 2, and tf2.
Prefer if you play one of the games above well you have to really ;).
But I dont like little kids faking there age so dont just dont!

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft. Please tell me when you're going to be free, and what you want to do for a video? BTW I'm 15. Thanks.

CreepChomper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft. Please tell me when you're going to be free, and what you want to do for a video? BTW I'm 15. Thanks.
Sure! I'm free most of the time I don't have skype but I have discord my username is CreepChomper#7051 on discord.

CreepChomper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi i would like to do a collab with people. You must have more then 10 subs an must have steam and/or minecraft and you must be a ok youtuber. And i dont have skype but i have discord My usename is #7051. So ok!

Dev Patel

Reaction score
Hey CreeperChomper I have discord my username is DevZeroCY and I have minecraft pc so can we collab[DOUBLEPOST=1482711070,1482710981][/DOUBLEPOST]This is my discord tag #4798

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I would like to collab with you and was wondering if you would be free on the 27th? And I meet all your requirements if you are windering.

CreepChomper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I would like to collab with you and was wondering if you would be free on the 27th? And I meet all your requirements if you are windering.
sure ok my discord username is CreepChomper#7051