Gaming Minecraft (PC) Modded Survival Series/ Hopefully New Friends

Kittory

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! My name is Tori, and I'm looking for a few collab partners and possible friends! Age group is probably from 14-17.

I made a modded Minecraft server recently, and I have nobody to play with on it. (It's basically werewolves and vampires)

I'm also looking for somebody who wouldn't mind playing Cards Against Humanity (and probably a few other games) with me and a friend, but I wouldn't be able to record it because my channel is family friendly.

My discord is Kittory#3405, so feel free to add me if you're interested!

Kingsnake1011

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist
hey i have a minecraft team just for this, and we would love to do this with you and cards against humanity

my discord is kingsnake1011#4245

Kittory

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i have a minecraft team just for this, and we would love to do this with you and cards against humanity

my discord is kingsnake1011#4245
I'm not sure if I'm prepared to meet a whole team per say, (social anxiety is the worst), but I'll do my best I suppose. I've already added you on discord, so we can talk on there from now on.

Kittory

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds fun! What do you need to know?
I don't think you need to know anything but how to put mods on minecraft (once I learn how to send them that is) and how to deal with my social awkwardness. (Feel free to add me on discord, and we can talk there :D)