Gaming Minecraft or CS:GO Collab

LlamaGamer

Reaction score
Hello Im looking for somebody mature to do collabs with, Ages :11 to 15 I do CS:GO and Minecraft content occasionally story games like the shadows that run along side our car (A Indie,Story game that made me cry for 20 minutes straight) Anyway Im looking for somebody to do youtube with. My Skype Is : PinkPaytonLlama
I Also use Discord, Discord is: Francis of the filthy and name number is 9343. Cheers!
Payton~

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I couldn't find your discord but I would still like to collab with you. My discord is Fichee_slays#9172
Hello Im looking for somebody mature to do collabs with, Ages :11 to 15 I do CS:GO and Minecraft content occasionally story games like the shadows that run along side our car (A Indie,Story game that made me cry for 20 minutes straight) Anyway Im looking for somebody to do youtube with. My Skype Is : PinkPaytonLlama
I Also use Discord, Discord is: Francis of the filthy and name number is 9343. Cheers!
Payton~

Nokia 3310

Reaction score
Payton~
I would like to collab mc vids with you

HaydenYT

Reaction score
I am Able to collab i have 145 subs please reply to me