MCN Advice?

YouTube Songs

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for some advice on which network to join. I currently have about 20k subs and average around 400000 views a month. I've been using adsense my whole youtube career

My channel is called ''YouTube Songs'' (for the ones that have the energy to search for it :)

I know networks probably won't do much good for me, but I just want to try it out for a month or so (I've been using adsense my whole youtube career, so that's why I wanna try it). I'm definitely looking for a network that offers a ´no lock in´ contract.

I was thinking about curse, but since the're more of a gaming network, and my channel is about music, I don't know if that would be a good option.

Please help me :) and thanks in advance!

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Here is one thing I would do in your place...

I would put MCN into the YouTube search and use the Channel filter. This would give you a list of MCNs as the top result and you could then check out what proportion of music channels are in each network. The most obvious choice for a music related MCN is closed to us both; that is VEVO, which only supports major artists attached to record labels already.

Reactions: Lightsen

RyanH

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
What are you aiming to get out of a network?

duncamccl

Reaction score
VOU Studios are pretty good I guess, depending on what you are looking to get out of it.

lossehelin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
great job on your channel but i do have to say you may have some problems in getting your channel partnered with some networks due to the use of copyrighted music on your videos. Unless... you have license to monetise those songs offcourse.

CubizFIFA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
VOU Studios are pretty good I guess, depending on what you are looking to get out of it.
VOUStudios would not be a good option. Lol
I am currently looking for a good network and there is one I would recommend you thinking about joining.
Rule Network - They have a deal for content creators as well as a separate deal for artists/musicians check it out!