Massive drop in views on kid channels

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I know a lot of people want everyone to unite, come together, and somehow reverse a decision that has already been made. This former attorney, now Youtube star, may want to brush up on how the legal system works in this country. The injunction is in place and Google LLC stipulated to it because they knew that they were guilty as charged. Attorney Christopher Olsen and Kent Walker (Senior Vice President) signed it. It has been ordered by the US District Court for DC. It is going to be pretty difficult getting a permanent injunction imposed over a stipulated order involving a significantly reduced fine overruled.

What people don't understand is this lawyer/family vlogger is not trying to save kid channels. He is worried because he knows that he can no longer erroneously argue that his content does not receive the majority of views from kids. Adults are not watching his channel, at least not until now. The sham is over.
I am not sure who you are talking about. If you are talking about me, you are dead wrong. I am not a lawyer and my channel demographics is 97% male between the ages of 18 and 65. I do not even show a demographic for ages less than 18. My concern is for just how unjust what the FTC is going to do to content creators. If you can't see that, then I suggest you read it closer, because we are talking injustice on a level that surpasses insanity here. Anyone who would think that punishing content creators because Google violates the COPPA act is right and just, needs to have their head examined. Content creators make content. Google is the one placing the ads, not the content creators. The violation is the is the ads on the content, NOT the content. So why go after the content creators, when they are not the one violating COPPA? Hummm....?

Reactions: markkaz

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I am not sure who you are talking about. If you are talking about me, you are dead wrong. I am not a lawyer and my channel demographics is 97% male between the ages of 18 and 65. I do not even show a demographic for ages less than 18. My concern is for just how unjust what the FTC is going to do to content creators. If you can't see that, then I suggest you read it closer, because we are talking injustice on a level that surpasses insanity here. Anyone who would think that punishing content creators because Google violates the COPPA act is right and just, needs to have their head examined. Content creators make content. Google is the one placing the ads, not the content creators. The violation is the is the ads on the content, NOT the content. So why go after the content creators, when they are not the one violating COPPA? Hummm....?
I think he is talking about this guy

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Did anyone else have a big drop yesterday around 2-3pm and still no change?

Duby

Reaction score
creators tomorrow will appear the tool for age selection. 3 options -13 + 13 or mixed

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
creators tomorrow will appear the tool for age selection. 3 options -13 + 13 or mixed
Will it be actually activated on January 1? I wonder what “mixed” will do. We have a lot of peopel over 13 watching it too. Will they leave targeted ads