Massive drop in views on kid channels

Esra

Reaction score
there is a problem but youtube said everything is normal. 90% of my channels dropped views.

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem? It seems that they gave away all the traffic to just a handful of big channels. How do you even make content anymore when they took all your traffic away?

MeachamLake

Reaction score
I'm beginning to see the signs of a very gentle upwards trend in my video views over the past few days after a dire end to last week- today my views have gone up by about 20% again. Nowhere near pre-drop levels, but it's definitely on an upward curve. Fingers crossed this sticks. Anyone else seeing something similar?

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I hope when YouTube just shows peppa swine over and over kids will realize they are burnt out and watch something else.

MeachamLake

Reaction score
Have you talked to YouTube?
I messaged them via the chat function but got the usual generic answers and they were no help.

Interesting to note that some of my videos have started reappearing in the recommended bar after watching them - I just tried watching on someone else's account and they're back in the sidebar after watching.

Hopefully this is the start of a return to the way things were...