Gaming Making a funny moments group

WinterStrikeGaming

Reaction score
Hey whats going on guys i am starting this new funny moments gaming group for new channels or channel that want to grow like me.I play on ps4 and pc but you MUST HAVE BOTH to join this group because i don not want to exclude anyone because of what system or console they have.Lately i have been wanting to record funny moments videos like vanoss's group but i was having trouble finding people until i came beyond this fourm. If anybody would like to record funny moments please leave your skype and psn in the comment below if you meet the requirements.Thank you.

REQUIREMENTS:
1.NO SQUEAKERS please 15+
2.must have professional equipment to record with such as elgato,astros,etc.(no share button recordings)
3.Must be just a fun person to be around and not a d**k if they die constantly or something or get mad at someone.
4.Just have fun no awkwardness during recordings just be yourself
5.Skits may be used to create funny content like when vanoss used the ceo building on gta 5 to do a therapy session on.
6.I cant stress this enough"MUST HAVE BOTH PS4 AND PC"

GAMES:
PS4:Destiny,gta 5, call of duty,minecraft,doom,overwatch,battle front,rocket league(and many more but these are the main ones i play)
PC:Gmod,Gang beast,dead by daylight,csgo,rust,golf with friends,(and many more games but these are my mains)

WE ALSO NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE A CERTAIN GMOD SEVER LIKE VANOSS WHEN HE DOES PROP HUNT OR SANDBOX OR GUESS WHO OR DEATHRUN!!!