LifeWithAnnie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm thinking of doing some creative makeup videos, but have a hard time choosing the styles, especially since my makeup sets are not professional at all.
I've already done a "Woodland Elf" video and was thinking of some other mythical or made up creatures inspired makeup. But I also in a way want to try to do a type of Jeffree Star's Instagram inspired makeup (and no, I don't have any of his products, so it'll be a worse version of them...)
Any other ideas?

My channel is Life With Annie if you want to see what kind of videos I do and offer any other suggestions :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm thinking of doing some creative makeup videos, but have a hard time choosing the styles, especially since my makeup sets are not professional at all.
I've already done a "Woodland Elf" video and was thinking of some other mythical or made up creatures inspired makeup. But I also in a way want to try to do a type of Jeffree Star's Instagram inspired makeup (and no, I don't have any of his products, so it'll be a worse version of them...)
Any other ideas?

My channel is Life With Annie if you want to see what kind of videos I do and offer any other suggestions :)
I tried to check your channel out but your link is broken:/[DOUBLEPOST=1537682418,1537682387][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any other ideas?

I tried to check your channel out but your link is broken:/