Other Make an Appearance in a Cover Video!

MagesticDragon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I honestly am in dire need of people in my video. I have this vision on how to edit a video for a song cover. It's going to be a lot of work on my part (which I don't mind) but since I'm terrible at looking for people, why not have a collab with other Youtubers.

So there's actually two (or three) ways to join.

The first way is submitting pictures of yourself with a sign.

Pretty much on he sign is part of the lyrics with the flag of where your family is from (heritage wise). The reason being because I'm spreading a message with a song called 'Connecting' that no matter who you are and what your background is, we're all human. We're all connected despite language and distance barriers.

Or the other option is a picture without a sign and just a picture of you (it'll be cool if it's at some kind of location instead of inside your house)

Finally the third one is, so for certain parts of the song (pretty much the chorus) I need dancers. I don't know how many I'll need but I need to see a clip of you dancing.

I actually do need a lot of people for this project, and it gives you a chance to get your name out!

Emily Ann Long

Reaction score
Omg. Do you remember me? I'm linklegend from Geekin. I subscribed like probably a year or two ago XD

Attachments