Make a new vlog channel ?

D_halfrican

I've Got It
I've been watching a lot of Casey nicestat* and it inspired me to try vlogging but I find that vlog channels do better as a secondary channel after the primary channel already has a larger following than what I have I'm not sure if inshouldnjust focus on one thing at a time or just go for it.

Hey there,

I'm well up for vlog channels. I'll be happy to support you especially if you are only starting to vlog. It can seem very daunting at the start but once you get into it and enjoy it then people will come eventually - As long as your not sitting in the house all day or talking nonsense haha.

Be sure to put your opinions across and be confident when doing it. Whether people agree or disagree with you, it will still give you and them something to talk about haha.

Good luck with your journey anyway if you do decide to carry through with it :)

-Lloyd

Just go for it! If you think you are able to do a video every day and you're into vlogging your life then please, go ahed and do so! You'll have tons of support from this forum anyways, so gaining a small "starter-following" shouldn't be too hard.

You shouldn't block yourself from doing what you want by thinking "hmm...I need to get big before I do this and that". If all would think like that we wouldn't have any big YouTuber. So yeah, do the vlogging thing ;).

Thanks for the awesome feed back one more question should I use a different account than what I already have ?

Back