Low sub growth beginning stages.

gettingfitdonewtw

Getting Fit Done
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi.

We are Getting Fit Done, Chalice and Christie's World Tour Workout. We are two cousins touring the world of fitness and trying out one sport at a time. First sport is Muay Thai.

IMO, we have four high quality, highly edited videos on our Youtube channel, with cool and interesting content. (Channel below).

Channel/trailer

Latest video

I get it that Youtube growth is slow, but it seems like we are getting almost no subs. Like, basically we have only close friends and family, and others haven't subscribed.

First video (trailer): 1 month ago
Second video 1 month ago
Third video: 2 weeks ago
Last video: Last night.

I cannot post a full length video once a week. Our plan is once every 2 weeks. I know 1 week is ideal, but there's no way for me to produce that frequency of work with high quality, 10+ min videos. I can add a "short" or somewhat shorter (under 3 min) video perhaps on off weeks, but that's about all.

Currently at 19 subs, 579 view, and 16 watch hours.

My question is -- is this normal? I'm trying to do a quick check to see if this level of slow growth (we've only had about 5 more subs in the last two weeks, and that was probably friends/family) is at all normal. If you say, yes, you've just got to keep grinding, I will keep chugging along. If you say, something's not right, I would love to hear what the issues are with our channel/videos so we don't waste valuable time and effort. And I won't be offended.

Thanks!
Christie

Last edited: