Loose some/ gaine some

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I lose subs every time I upload. I just uploaded and lost 6 subs within 30 mins, even though the video only has likes on it lol.

For me it usually bounces back pretty quick and I gain more even in the short term, but the main time I lose subscribers is always immediately after I upload. I think it's either inactive subs being removed or people subbing for my older content on different subjects and then realizing I don't post that anymore. There are probably people who even unsub and then resub later, I've done that before.

I mean I'd say it's normal but obviously varies by channel. If your total sub count has been decreasing over time I'd be concerned, but other than that don't worry about it.
I don't lose subs when I upload...but i don't get clicks lol

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's why you don't do sub for sub, they will unsubscribe as soon as you sub back sometimes they never sub back that's whi I don't do sub for sub. You want people to subscribe to you because they like your content not for a free sub and most of the time sub for sub people won't watch YouTube videos, so there's no point in doing sub for sub. My advice to you is to stop doing sub for sub and try to upload as much as you can. Good luck with your channel I hope everything goes well for you!:)

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sub4sub is definitely a good explanation for it. Check your analytics to see where your unsubs are coming from. Sometimes people get unsubbed from a channel, simply because there channel is deleted, WHICH CAN HAPPEN IF YOU GET CAUGHT SOLICITING SUBSCRIBERS. But yeah, fluctuation is definitely normal. In fact, it's even normal for you to lose subs after uploading, because each upload is a reminder that someone is subbed to you. :p
I use tubebuddy how would I got about that

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's why you don't do sub for sub, they will unsubscribe as soon as you sub back sometimes they never sub back that's whi I don't do sub for sub. You want people to subscribe to you because they like your content not for a free sub and most of the time sub for sub people won't watch YouTube videos, so there's no point in doing sub for sub. My advice to you is to stop doing sub for sub and try to upload as much as you can. Good luck with your channel I hope everything goes well for you!:)
exactly...but mine are organic subs...I don't do sub4sub... :S
maybe i need to get on cam...eeeek the horror

Reactions: Courtney Candice