Commentary Looking to start a Podcast.

connorrider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As the title says I'm looking to start a podcast, I've not been active on YouTube in a while so I'm looking to start back with a podcast.

I haven't worked out how regular I would be planning to record this yet but probably around once a week/twice a month.

It will be based on current events and just chatting about general world events/general topics.

I'm 23 so ideally looking for someone 18+ with a good sense of humour, a decent mic, and of course the ability to hold a conversation.

This will be most likely be recorded over skype.

Mishamy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What is the podcast going to be about?

Monica C.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'd be interested

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

PMighty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im totally in! Been looking to do this with someone for a while About me:
-18 years old
-from Ohio
-Gamer, car enthusiast, vlogger, and photographer
-sense of humor (dark sometimes lol)
-Great and keeping conversations going![DOUBLEPOST=1483991049,1483991026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im totally in! Been looking to do this with someone for a while About me:
-18 years old
-from Ohio
-Gamer, car enthusiast, vlogger, and photographer
-sense of humor (dark sometimes lol)
-Great and keeping conversations going!

Contact me via email pmighty2014@gmail.com

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo I'm down. I've done a couple podcasts before and it was pretty dope. Where ya want me to hit you up at?

SnowAspire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I'd be interested! I currently do reviews on my own channel so I wouldn't mind doing a podcast. I've got a professional mic and everything so it'd be good quality. I'm also 23 btw. Let me know!

Fortyone

Reaction score
I'm glad you're getting so many offers to collaborate, but as a long time podcast listener I've got a piece of advice that will hopefully help you out: you should have a clear idea on what the podcast is and what it isn't before you record a single episode. That idea doesn't have to be set in stone, but especially once you find your collaborators you should figure out the specifics of the podcast, even if they'll change once you get going.

I've listened to so many podcasts that have a great premise, but you can feel the hosts not having a clear image of what they're producing. They usually don't last long.