Gaming Looking To Expand!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone my name is Shurikex and I'm the CEO of Winter Storm Esports. I hope y'all are having a beautiful thanksgiving so far.I just wanted to make a quick announcement Winter Storm Esports is making a project with YouTube/Twitch we are currently looking for responsible volunteers that can help us create content on many different topics we are looking for people with creative mind for this and some examples of the topics that we wanna work with are Games/IRL/Commentaries/Anime Story Making/Making Animation.This are just some topics that we wanna start working with but we need more member and our organization so I'm trying to reach out to those of you whom are willing to be part of the family and help us achieve this dream. I have more information on this if your interested just comment on this forum and do do have some requirements for this project they will be below.

• Must Have Discord
  • Must Be 18+
  • Must Be Responsible
  • Not Toxic
  • And Must Have An Open Mind
  • Must Like Games/Anime (Not As Important But Important) xD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what is it you want us to do sorry? i meet all the points at the bottom but im not sure what you want doing sorry?

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what is it you want us to do sorry? i meet all the points at the bottom but im not sure what you want doing sorry?
Agreed. We are needing a little more info before any of us can even say yes or no to your request.

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
Is 18+ required, no arguments because that's the only point I don't meet. I'm not a full time student so I have a lot of time to put into this if needed. Little more info would be great too.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
alright sorry for not explaining is hard to kinda explain it on text lol do y'all have discord? is better if we talked about it[DOUBLEPOST=1511467842,1511467778][/DOUBLEPOST]Age is not an important matter but we want people whom are matured

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
I understand if a project is complex it can be hard to get across. My discord is Cynix #2132

Letsthrowpoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I may be interested in doing this, depending on what it is exactly. My discord is: Letsthrowpoo#9767

Select Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might be interested, only point I dont meet is 18. Add my discord Select Gaming#4240

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I'm Tom a 22 year old YouTuber. I love games/anime and esports too. I'd love to be apart of the crew. My discord is TheClarkKnight #3079