Gaming Looking for YouTubers OPEN to Collaborate!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm hoping to find talented YouTubers in the gaming niche that play mainly PC, but also Xbox One (only for COD WWII release)

Games I'll be making videos on:
-GTA V Online
-PUBG
-Cards Against Humanity
-Golf It/ Golf With Friends/ Towers Unite
-H1Z1 King Of The Kill
-Rocket League
-Garry's Mod
-Minecraft
-Rust

The only requirements I have is for you to be consistent, have discord, upload high quality videos and have a decent microphone. I'm looking for creators to not just partner up with, but to also be close friends with too! It's all part of the fun :)

If you're interested, send me a email with your channel link: metricategames@gmail.com

Goob Squad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have an xbox one and would be willing to collab. If you want any further info you can message me at my email bryson415@gmail.com

Dion.K

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
soooooooo check my cahnnel out, im trying to start making videos again after a 2 month break

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A lot of people seem to be emailing me regarding to this. No channels so far I've wanted to collaborate with. Reasons for this are listed below:

- Channel isn't consistent/active.
- Content isn't up to scratch with 2017 standards.This includes quality and level of entertainment.
- Channel doesn't look appealing

Please make sure you meet this criteria before emailing me!
Thanks
MetricateGames

Daniel Tran

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good day Metricate i was wondering if we could work together i really wanting to improve my content my channel is kinda proffesional but you will pass but look i will tell you this even tho i don't have a good looking channel yet i have a courage to move on and to make videos if u give me a chance i won't let you down i have ADHD problems and i'm not letting it hold back on what i truly want in life my channel is sirfardog please pm if u approve thank you.

Danter10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if you wanna collab i have some high quality videos just tough to grow just hmu on discord Dante#7491

Fuhn Tyme MC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Uh I'm not sure if my channel link is still linked here but can we also know the age range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm hoping to find talented YouTubers in the gaming niche that play mainly PC, but also Xbox One (only for COD WWII release)

Games I'll be making videos on:
-GTA V Online
-PUBG
-Cards Against Humanity
-Golf It/ Golf With Friends/ Towers Unite
-H1Z1 King Of The Kill
-Rocket League
-Garry's Mod
-Minecraft
-Rust

The only requirements I have is for you to be consistent, have discord, upload high quality videos and have a decent microphone. I'm looking for creators to not just partner up with, but to also be close friends with too! It's all part of the fun :)

If you're interested, send me a email with your channel link: metricategames@gmail.com
im interested but for real tho again with the email most never respon lol

Mr Patriotic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup bro, I know you have a ton of people replying to this offer but, I thought I might give it a go! I'm 18, live in Spain and have been a YouTuber for 7 years lmao, had 3 channels and have been having a load of fun. The only problem is I need people to have fun with! I would love to collab with you, and I think it would be loads of fun! Hit me up man and I hope we can work something out!