Gaming Looking for youtube gaming people to do collabs with!

Captainblammo

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I would prefer someone in the age range of 14-19 (I'm 15)
I play on PC only, and am not a competitive gamer by any means. I prefer to do comedy videos, usually with 2 or more people. I dont have any requirements on subs and views or anything (I'm very small myself) so don't worry about that too much. I also don't really have a specific schedule so any time is alright for me. I like to communicate through Discord.

Games I'm willing to record (some stipulations of course)
~Apex
~Ark
~Garry's Mod
~Rust
~Killing Floor 2
~Terraria (modded)
~Blood and Bacon
~Deep Rock Galactic
~Don't Starve Together
~Hand Simulator
~Portal 2
~Risk of Rain 2
~UNO
~Who's Your Daddy

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'd totally be down to collab with you. I'm getting back into recording stuff for my channel again as I had taken a long break away from making videos. So I'm currently looking for people to collaborate with right now. I have most of the games you listed which is cool :) My Discord is HazzMan4E#4130 feel free to contact me if you're interested in collaborating :)

AMAZING GAMING

Reaction score
I am down to record man I'm getting back into youtube myself so let's make some funny videos together my discord is AMAZING GAMING#3556

PapiOx

Reaction score
Hi, I Would Like To Record Games With You, I'm Starting A New YT Channel, If You Want, You Can Contact Me At Discord, "PapiOx#0099"

AwakeInTokyo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im down to do funny videos with you add me on discord Tokyo #8861

EthanRek

Reaction score
I would like to collab with you! I can't play everyday, but I hope that we can have fun with some games together. My discord is EthanRek#3054. I also just watched your update video, so don't know if this reply outdated or not.

Reaction score
Hi, I would love to collaborate heres my channel if you're interested. (im 16 btw)

Reaction score
what is your channel?
Here you go, I haven't posted in sometime just because I didn't have anyone to record with and I got burnt out