Gaming Looking for Xbox one collaboration!

Gingican Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm looking for people to collab with and have funny moments with. I have a lot of different games I play and am willing to collab on. It will be fun and can help use grow our channels! It would be awesome if it could be a couple people!

Filipoosty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I interested! What games do you have? I got GTA 5, BOP 3, and more

Gingican Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I interested! What games do you have? I got GTA 5, BOP 3, and more
Cool!! I have both of those games a lot more I've recently got like rocket league, watch dogs 2, and others if you want we can pm or Dm on twitter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You seem really dedicated to your craft, we should collab on any of the game titles if you have it: (GTA V, COD, BF1, 2K17)

Also, I have 81 subscribers. I took a 3 month delay on my channel so they may be inactive right now but working to get them active again so no inflated numbers over here.

Gingican Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You seem really dedicated to your craft, we should collab on any of the game titles if you have it: (GTA V, COD, BF1, 2K17)

Also, I have 81 subscribers. I took a 3 month delay on my channel so they may be inactive right now but working to get them active again so no inflated numbers over here.
Are you on xbox?

I M O B 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be intrested in collating with you via xbox one
The multiplayer games i Play/ have on my channel at the moment consist of
Rocket league, Overwatch, Bo3, GTA, Assasins creed unity, nba 2k 16, destiny,Rainbow six siege, Farcry4, sunset overdrive, and titanfall

I have 102 subscribers

Twitter~ I_M_O_B_1

y0ImMike

Reaction score
Hey man I'm currently looking for 2 - 3 people that would be fully committed to making quality and funny content together. I have 14k subscribers on youtube, I know how to edit and render properly and I am 100% committed to getting somewhere on youtube. Let me know if you'd be interested!

I M O B 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I'm currently looking for 2 - 3 people that would be fully committed to making quality and funny content together. I have 14k subscribers on youtube, I know how to edit and render properly and I am 100% committed to getting somewhere on youtube. Let me know if you'd be interested!
Yeah im interested[DOUBLEPOST=1489426620,1489426598][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man I'm currently looking for 2 - 3 people that would be fully committed to making quality and funny content together. I have 14k subscribers on youtube, I know how to edit and render properly and I am 100% committed to getting somewhere on youtube. Let me know if you'd be interested![/QUOTE i haven't got many subscribers though

Reactions: y0ImMike