Music Looking for Vocalists and Musicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouMaddieBruh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello there! I'm looking for a range of different kinds of talents. I'm mainly looking for people that would be down with doing some type of vocal duet (likely of the indie or pop genre) or someone that would like to collab on a cover and help with instrumental music to vocals.

I hope to hear from you! c:

Reactions: MagicallyMusical

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahoy!
This is Delugo at your service :)
I am kinda musical I guess. I play a decent amount of songs on the keyboard and can always learn new things!
I could also try to sing but only few songs are there which I can sing good, like I pretty much suck at singing.
If you're interested then send me a message on here :)

Sally Briggs

Reaction score
Hey Maddie! I do mostly Indie/Pop stuff too and would love to collab on something!! Hit me up if you want :)

Giedre

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello :) I would love to collaborate :)

nikhilisac

Reaction score
hey maddie, im a guy whos been kind of insecure about singing and I really wanted to try and do a collab with someone else to try and boost my confidence. I'm down to do any song but one that I really like rn is senorita by camilla and shawn mendes as a suggestion

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am looking for anyone who sings or can submit vocals for my tuition videos

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 2 months old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their username.)

(This thread is now locked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.