Voice Acting Looking for VAs for Splatoon Series

Beanie Boy

Hi there!

I've recently started a series on my Channel called Squidsona, which is basically a parody reality show that follows the antics of different competitors in the Ink Battles of Splatoon. I'd love to use a wide cast of characters for the show, but I only have one voice and I'm not the best at impressions (as you can probably tell from my first video). Thus, I'd like to extend the invitation to all of you here at the YTtalk community! The only requirements are:
  • Clear audio recording
  • Quick response time
  • The name of your channel or social media so I can shout you out!
I'm looking for voices of all types for this series, so don't be shy! Post here and send me an email at bladeandbeanie@gmail.com so we can set things up. :)

Can I be like a character who whenever I talk you can hear faintly in the background my parents fighting.

otakuscape_907683df9f4ea3d1.jpg

Can I be like a character who whenever I talk you can hear faintly in the background my parents fighting.

otakuscape_907683df9f4ea3d1.jpg
Not sure if we'll include audio of the parents, since it's only supposed to be the Inkling narrating, but we can totally have you play as an Inkling who uses Turf War as an escape from home. Shoot me a message or email and I'll let you know when I've got a script worked out. :)

Hi there!

I've recently started a series on my Channel called Squidsona, which is basically a parody reality show that follows the antics of different competitors in the Ink Battles of Splatoon. I'd love to use a wide cast of characters for the show, but I only have one voice and I'm not the best at impressions (as you can probably tell from my first video). Thus, I'd like to extend the invitation to all of you here at the YTtalk community! The only requirements are:
  • Clear audio recording
  • Quick response time
  • The name of your channel or social media so I can shout you out!
I'm looking for voices of all types for this series, so don't be shy! Post here and send me an email at bladeandbeanie@gmail.com so we can set things up. :)
Hello, where can I find a link to your channel?

Back