Voice Acting Looking for VAs for Splatoon Series

Beanie Boy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there!

I've recently started a series on my Channel called Squidsona, which is basically a parody reality show that follows the antics of different competitors in the Ink Battles of Splatoon. I'd love to use a wide cast of characters for the show, but I only have one voice and I'm not the best at impressions (as you can probably tell from my first video). Thus, I'd like to extend the invitation to all of you here at the YTtalk community! The only requirements are:
  • Clear audio recording
  • Quick response time
  • The name of your channel or social media so I can shout you out!
I'm looking for voices of all types for this series, so don't be shy! Post here and send me an email at bladeandbeanie@gmail.com so we can set things up. :)

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can I be like a character who whenever I talk you can hear faintly in the background my parents fighting.

Beanie Boy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I be like a character who whenever I talk you can hear faintly in the background my parents fighting.

Not sure if we'll include audio of the parents, since it's only supposed to be the Inkling narrating, but we can totally have you play as an Inkling who uses Turf War as an escape from home. Shoot me a message or email and I'll let you know when I've got a script worked out. :)

Fuhn Tyme MC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there!

I've recently started a series on my Channel called Squidsona, which is basically a parody reality show that follows the antics of different competitors in the Ink Battles of Splatoon. I'd love to use a wide cast of characters for the show, but I only have one voice and I'm not the best at impressions (as you can probably tell from my first video). Thus, I'd like to extend the invitation to all of you here at the YTtalk community! The only requirements are:
  • Clear audio recording
  • Quick response time
  • The name of your channel or social media so I can shout you out!
I'm looking for voices of all types for this series, so don't be shy! Post here and send me an email at bladeandbeanie@gmail.com so we can set things up. :)
Hello, where can I find a link to your channel?

Beanie Boy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, where can I find a link to your channel?
You can find it by clicking the URL under my username that looks like a Subscription Box. :)

And don't forget to email me if you're interested, or message me up on Twitter. :)

Fuhn Tyme MC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can find it by clicking the URL under my username that looks like a Subscription Box. :)

And don't forget to email me if you're interested, or message me up on Twitter. :)
Hmm, it's possibly because I'm on mobile right now. I will get in touch :)

Oscar J Stones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Cartoonist, Animator, Other

I've got to say, that sounds hilarious; and it's given me an idea for an entirely unrelated show. So I thank you my good sir!

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've got to say, that sounds hilarious; and it's given me an idea for an entirely unrelated show. So I thank you my good sir!
No problemo love you too xoxo

Vincent B

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested in partaking in a series like this