Gaming Looking for Someone to Grow with

DisStalker

I've Got It
Hey everyone I just started a YouTube channel and uploaded the first few videos. I am looking for someone or a group of people to grow with and do collabs with.

What I'm looking for

- Someone that is just starting out
- Someone that doesn't swear
- Someone around my age group (13)

I will do a lot of Steam games and online games. On my channel I'm going to be doing a lot of PC games but I might end up doing PS4 games as well. Most of my games are T rated games or lower but I do have BO3 on my PS4.

i would like to collab with you. im starting out on youtube aswell. you can add me on skype and we can talk if you would like. @theringwave is my skype

That's great, can you tell me how old you are if you are comfortable telling me. Are you talking about just a few collabs or actually growing together and doing multiple collabs in the future?

Thanks we can talk on skype sometime soon

On PS4, I have black ops 3, the crew, rainbow six seige and a few others and on PC i only can play the browser based games e.g agar.io, slither.io and them until i get my new PC.

Ok, I hope this doesn't change us collabing but I'm a girl(Tomboy). Don't feal bad if you don't want to collab or grow together.

Back